USDA Eligible Property Types

USDA Home Loans are available on single family residences and town homes.
The property must be a standard stick built home. Property can be newly built or a resale of an existing home.
We do not currently offer this program on manufactured or mobile homes.

Key Points:

  • The property must be located in a USDA eligible area.
  • Cannot be located in a 100 year flood plain
  • Must meet HUD Handbooks 4905.1 and 4905.2.